[ITK Community] [Insight-users] ITK and DICOM surfaces

Pölönen Harri Harri.Polonen at vtt.fi
Thu Dec 5 00:57:42 EST 2013

Hi Mathieu,

so it is implemented after all. Great! I was aware of that Summer of Code project, but I thought it was never actually realized and implemented, because I couldn't find any documentation about it and because Surface Storage supplement (132) is not linked to DICOM part 5. Maybe I just didn't Google hard enough. Anyway, this is great news and concludes my case. I'll get back with more questions if I run into insuperable obstacles.

Thanks!

/Harri