[CMake] Adding compile and build type tests to CMake/CTest

Bill Hoffman bill.hoffman at kitware.com
Thu Sep 14 16:45:27 EDT 2017

On 9/12/2017 1:11 PM, Robert Ramey wrote:

> Could we get some response on Edward's suggestion here? It's a serious
> obstacle to implementing support of CMake in Boost libraries.
I don't think it would be a problem to implement something like this in
CMake.  It might make more sense to move this conversation to the
cmake-developers list where we can discuss the particulars of the
interface and implementation. Then we can figure out how to get it
implemented.

Edward, did you want to start the discussion on the cmake-developers list?

Thanks.

-Bill

--
Bill Hoffman