[CMake] Toolchain files and vcpkg

Máté Ferenc Nagy-Egri csiga.biga at aol.com
Wed Nov 22 11:47:58 EST 2017

Hi!

I’m trying to use packages (HPX specifically) installed with vcpkg, and according to its wiki, it is easiest to do so via the toolchain file provided by vcpkg.

Here’s is what I’m doing:

cd build
cmake -G „Ninja” -D CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Release -D CMAKE_TOOLCHAIN_FILE=C:/Users/nagy-/Source/Repos/vcpkg/scripts/buildsystems/vcpkg.cmake ..\

But it seems that CMake completely disregards the toolchain file, as if it weren’t even there. Same happens for Visual Studio generators, not just Ninja. Am I doing something wrong? Does anyone have a minimal working script with HPX installed through vcpkg?

Cheers,
Máté