[CMake] Using CMake for general scripting tasks?

Raymond Wan rwan.work at gmail.com
Tue Nov 14 04:34:55 EST 2017

Hi Sebastian,

On Tue, Nov 14, 2017 at 8:39 AM, Sebastian Gniazdowski
<psprint at zdharma.org> wrote:
> So I think this project confirms CMake's potential for handling general scripting tasks. However, it's hard to get some inspiration from Hunter, it's just a large collection of CMake packages focused on one specialized goal.

I don't know if this will get me banned from this mailing list :-) ...
but for general scripting tasks, I've recently started using
snakemake.  Of course, the two do not overlap and I still use CMake as
a build-system.

Anyway, not sure if this helps, but maybe you can look into snakemake...

Ray