[CMake] CDash does not show GIT column with commits

Denis Davydov denis.davydov at fau.de
Fri Nov 10 10:47:31 EST 2017

Dear all,

I think we figured out what is the problem.
Looks like the Update.xml we were manually writing was missing time info, i.e.

<StartDateTime>Nov 10 16:36 CET</StartDateTime>
<StartTime>1510328188</StartTime>
<EndDateTime>Nov 10 16:36 CET</EndDateTime>
<EndTime>1510328189</EndTime>
<ElapsedMinutes>0</ElapsedMinutes>

and XML parsing was failing.

If we use CTEST_UPDATE() then on CDash there is another column “Update” with “Files” which point to revision info.
The “GIT column” I was originally referring to probably is a custom configuration of this project https://cdash.kyomu.43-1.org/index.php?project=deal.II <https://cdash.kyomu.43-1.org/index.php?project=deal.II>

Regards,
Denis.