[CMake] Adding Cmake version in online documentation

Jakob van Bethlehem jsvanbethlehem at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 07:38:01 EST 2016

+1 for me too - sometime ago a college of mine spend quite some time to
figure why he couldn't bootstrap our application - turns out he was using
an (old) CMake version which didn't know about the 'continue' command. The
error-messages coming out of CMake sometimes help, but more often don't
really give the correct hint, unless you happen to be one of the local
CMake gurus.

Sincerely,
Jakob