[CMake] CMake Version Compatibility Matrix

blessjah at jacekowski.org blessjah at jacekowski.org
Mon Mar 2 07:47:56 EST 2015

Hi,

Wouldn't it be better to have compability matrix generated automatically? Assuming we can automate process of building CMake and executing tests for any particular version we want, couldn't we create test suite checking if feature X works in version Y of CMake? This way we could maintain compability matrix by simply adding tests for new features?

Also, including annotations "Available since" in documentations would be great idea.

BR
Michal