[CMake] Internal error bug in v3.4.2.

Gonzalo ggarra13 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 11:00:24 EST 2016

> Thanks.  This is consistent with the call stack shown in your original
> post.  That line is always executed so we need to figure out what goes
> wrong with it in your particular case.  Since you can reproduce it in
> mrViewer's configuration that is a good starting point.  Try removing
> sources and libraries from mrViewer/src/CMakeLists.txt to simplify
> it while still reproducing the problem.  If you can get rid of most
> of the find_package calls at the top and the uses of their results
> while still showing the problem then I can likely use that to get
> the problem reproduced locally.

Find attached the mrViewer/src/CMakeList.txt file that still fails.

The problem is the dependency on ACESclip library, which is built as
another library within the project.  Taking that library out makes the
code parse and start compiling.
Maybe I am setting the two projects wrong, but I wanted to have both
projects compile from the top CMakeLists.txt file, and also be able to
compile the library individually.

--
Gonzalo Garramuño
ggarra13 at gmail.com