[CMake] Re : Re: How to pass a configuration file to CMake?

Cedric Doucet cedric.doucet at inria.fr
Thu Jan 21 09:43:34 EST 2016

Hello,
I do not manage to pass a configuration file to cmake.

I type 'cmake -C ../config.cmake'

where config.cmake belongs to the parent directory and contains these lines:

set(ENABLE_DOWNLOAD True CACHE BOOL)
set(GCC_ROOT "/local/cdoucet/gcc/4.9.2/" CACHE PATH)

I get the following error message but I don't understand why:

CMake Error at /local/cdoucet/simol/config.cmake:1 (set):
  set given invalid arguments for CACHE mode.

CMake Error at /local/cdoucet/simol/config.cmake:2 (set):
  set given invalid arguments for CACHE mode.

CMake Error: The source directory "/local/cdoucet/simol/config.cmake" is a file, not a directory.

Do you know how to solve this problem?
----- Cedric Doucet <cedric.doucet at inria.fr> a écrit :

Hi Peter!
Thank you very much!It seems to be exactly what I want. :)I will try to use it.
Cédric