[CMake] Customizing output of ctest command

Nagy-Egri Máté Ferenc csiga.biga at aol.com
Thu Jan 21 04:57:09 EST 2016

I would also be very much interested how this could be done. There was a thread I started a few months ago on a similar topic. I wanted to see the execution times of various tests without the initialization part. If my tests could output in some form the useful part of their run times, it would be nice if CTest could collect them and print them to console.