[CMake] Internal error bug in v3.4.2.

Gonzalo ggarra13 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 07:53:05 EST 2016

El 20/01/16 a las 15:51, Brad King escribió:
> It's not gone or even deprecated.  It's just not well tested
> and seems to be broken in your particular case in a way not
> reproduced by the test.
I delved into the cmake 3.4.2 source code and found the offending line
in cmTarget.cxx:

     cmSystemTools::ExpandListArgument((*it)->ge->Evaluate(mf,
                                               config,
                                               false,
                                               tgt,
                                               tgt,
                                               dagChecker),
                                     entrySources);

This line never ends up calling ExpandListArgument and crashes before.
All variables are defined but I am suspicious of the (*it)->ge auto
pointer, but cannot comment further.
I hope this helps you track it.

--
Gonzalo Garramuño