[CMake] Create both Windows UWP project and old Win32 console project in same solution.

Chad Vernon chadvernon at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 17:07:23 EST 2016

Hello,

Is there a way to create both a Windows UWP project and an old Win32
console project in same solution?  I have a toolchain file that sets
CMAKE_SYSTEM_NAME to WindowsStore in order to create the UWP project, but
then any other add_executable call will also create a Windows 10 project.

I want to add a Native C++ Unit Test project to the solution but it always
ends up as a Windows 10 project.  I tried setting CMAKE_SYSTEM_NAME for the
specific project, but it did not do anything.

Thank you.