[CMake] Ninja+Fortran support for PGI compiler

Daniel Carrera dcarrera at gmail.com
Sat Dec 17 02:54:11 EST 2016

On 16 December 2016 at 17:18, Bill Hoffman <bill.hoffman at kitware.com> wrote:

> On 12/16/2016 8:38 AM, Brad King wrote:
>
>> Great!  I'll integrate that for CMake 3.8.
>>
> Daniel, do you think you could setup a dashboard so this stays working?
> https://cmake.org/testing/
>
> -Bill

Ok. I'll try. I need some help with the script:

# Client maintainer: me at mydomain.net
set(CTEST_SITE "machine.site")
set(CTEST_BUILD_NAME "pgfortran")
set(CTEST_BUILD_CONFIGURATION Debug)
set(CTEST_CMAKE_GENERATOR "Ninja")
include(${CTEST_SCRIPT_DIRECTORY}/cmake_common.cmake)

What should I write for "machine.site"?

FYI, I will change computer in two months and I will forget to set this up
again. You might want to add PGI to your own nightly tests. The PGI
"community edition" is free. That's the one I have.

https://www.pgroup.com/products/community.htm

Cheers,
Daniel.