[CMake] Set Visual Studio parameters not supported directly by CMake

Parag Chandra parag at ionicsecurity.com
Tue May 5 10:54:01 EDT 2015

I asked about this a while back; I think it comes up repeatedly. The short
answer seems to be that this is not supported, by design, so I have simply
taken to post-processing the generated solutions with Python/Gradle
scripts. Not ideal, but it has been working well enough for me.

Parag Chandra
Senior Software Engineer, Mobile Team
Mobile: +1.919.824.1410

 <https://ionic.com>

Ionic Security Inc.
1170 Peachtree St. NE STE 400, Atlanta, GA 30309