[CMake] Set Visual Studio parameters not supported directly by CMake

Max Savenkov max.savenkov at gmail.com
Tue May 5 10:39:59 EDT 2015

Is there any way to set a parameter of a Visual Studio project that is
not directly supported by a CMake property or keyword?

This is especially important for the new platforms in Visual Studio,
like Android or Emscripten. There are a lot of fields I'd like to set,
like "Debuggable" flag, "JAR Dependencies" etc., but so far, CMake
doesn't know about them.

It would help, if CMake could do some post-processing on generated
project files, or would support adding property sheets to projects
(I'd be able to configure a property sheet and add it to project with
all the necessary settings).

But maybe I'm missing something? It's just that I try to move away
from writing Android makefiles by hand to generating Tegra Nsight
projects for them, but right now I have to set 4 or 5 settings by hand
after each CMakeLists.txt change, because there is no way to set them
from CMake.