[CMake] Support for Concurrent Fortran 77 Compiler

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Thu Jun 18 16:22:06 EDT 2015

On 06/18/2015 04:01 PM, Ette, Anthony (CDS) wrote:
> rts1-4:/home/bzpl46/test2> cmake -G "Unix Makefiles"
> -- The Fortran compiler identification is CCur
> -- Check for working Fortran compiler: /usr/ccs/bin/cf77
> -- Check for working Fortran compiler: /usr/ccs/bin/cf77  -- works

Great!  Thanks for testing this.

For reference, the commit you mentioned that drops -rdynamic for
gfortran can be viewed here:

 GNU: Drop -rdynamic flag from Fortran
 http://cmake.org/gitweb?p=cmake.git;a=commitdiff;h=f43defae

> How will I know when this is rolled into official distro?

It will be in the 3.4 release, which should come in the Fall.

Thanks for your help adding support for this compiler.

-Brad