[CMake] How to disable specific warnings in VS IDE

llvm 999 llvm.999 at outlook.com
Sat Feb 21 15:55:01 EST 2015

Hi, I am using cmake to generate build file for a MS Visual Studio project/solution.

I would like to get some help in specifying a list of (VC++) compiler's warnings so that the generated project file will have the list of warnings in the "Disable Specific Warnings" field in the project file.

I have tried for quite a while to figure this out but have no success.

Any help/hint will be very much appreciated.