[CMake] Altering the Librarian command line in a VS 2008 C project

Mark Walling mark at markwalling.org
Fri Feb 20 16:20:11 EST 2015

Hi,

I am trying to disable the warnings coming from an external dependency
we're referencing in our project. One of the warnings requires
specifying "/ignore:4221" in the Project Properties -> Librarian ->
Command Line in order to suppress it.

I can't for the life of me figure out how to pass that flag in though,
since using SET_TARGET_PROPERTIES (${HDF5_LIB_TARGET} PROPERTIES
LINK_FLAGS "/ignore:4221") doesn't seem to set it. If I try to pass it
via COMPILE_FLAGS on the same target, I get a warning from cl that it is
ignoring an unknown option.

Hints welcome.

Thanks,
Mark