[CMake] "Modern" CMake with Qt5 and packaging on OS X

Michael Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Fri Feb 6 09:00:31 EST 2015

We are migrating our application from Qt4 to Qt5. In the past we had a combination of a cmake script and shell script that would fix-up the application bundle on OS X. This does not seem to work any more in that we are missing the platform plugins and a few other items. Are there any examples of how people are creating app packages with Qt5 for OS X? Eventually we will need Windows and Linux also. We also have our own plugins which may complicate things but any help is appreciated.

Thanks
Mike Jackson