[CMake] Announcing a (potential) new CMake project!

jmerkow jmerkow at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 16:50:34 EST 2015

I  would love a place to learn more about CMake design patterns and
paradigms.  The CMake documentation is very good, and the Cmake website has
a good tutorial to get people started with a simple project.  However, there
are a lot of commonly used design patterns out there that aren't explained
anywhere.
As I learned CMake (and continue to), and convert existing projects to
CMake, I studied the big CMake projects' code such as VTK, ITK, Slicer,
CITK, Parview etc to look at what they did.
Having a knowledge base that covers best practices and design patterns would
be fantastic. And incredibly benefical.