[CMake] Link errors - can I get more verbose messages?

DJ jakep at arqux.com
Thu Dec 17 00:37:37 EST 2015

Ok, I found the problem. First (facepalm), the spot where libraries are
defined is now pretty obvious to me.

Anyway, the original author included tests for systems WIN32, UNIX, and
APPLE in CMakeLists.txt. None of these matched for my Linux Mint system,
apparently, so I just edited the file to force use of the UNIX library
options. At least building works without error now.

I shall contact the original author (if possible) to discuss this.

But I don't need further help on this mailing list for now.

Thanks.

Best,

- Jake -