[CMake] [CPack]Call

Jakob van Bethlehem jsvanbethlehem at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 01:55:18 EDT 2015

Barth,

Personally I have no experience at all with packaging through CMake, but presumably you’ll need something like a CPackConfig.cmake in the top level folder?

Beyond that, I think you’ll need to provide a bit more details about your environment. My guess is you work on linux, as the setup you provide and the behaviour you describe wouldn’t work on Windows with Visual Studio for instance. Thinking a bit more, actually I think there is nothing in CMake that allows you to do the ‘make’, ‘make test’ etc both from the top level as well as the sub projects. My feeling is you did some magic in the top level to make this happen. You’ll need to provide some details for others to be able to help you further

Sincerely,
Jakob