[CMake] [CPack]Call

Barthelemy Von Haller Barthelemy.Von.Haller at cern.ch
Tue Aug 18 03:54:54 EDT 2015

Barthelemy Von Haller <Barthelemy.Von.Haller at ...> writes:

> Hello,
>
> I have a projects looking like this :
> Repo
> .
> ├── CMakeLists.txt
> ├── ProjA
> │   ├── cmake
> │   │   └── CPackConfig.cmake
> │   ├── CMakeLists.txt
> │   ├── doc
> │   ├── include
> │   ├── src
> │   └── test
> ├── ProjB
> │   ├── cmake
> │   │   └── CPackConfig.cmake
> │   ├── CMakeLists.txt
> │   ├── doc
> │   ├── include
> │   ├── src
> │   └── test
> └── More projects...
> Each project (ProjA, ProjB, ...) is buildable on its own. It can be
tested, installed and packaged alone.

> I want to be able to do the same from the top directory as well. In this
case, it would apply the target to all subprojects.

> It works fine for "make", "make test", "make install" but not for "make
package". With the latter, only the last project is packaged not the others.

> Is there a clean way to call CPack from the top directory ?
> Thank you,
> Barthelemy

Dear all,

I did not get any reply to my enquiry about running "make package" from a
top directory containing several sub projects.

Does anyone has an idea ?

Best regards,
Barth