[CMake] CMake Error at build/modules/add_boost.cmake:156 (message):

Sonya Blade sonyablade2010 at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 13 14:19:05 EDT 2015

Dear All,
I'm attempting to build the open license manager from that location .https://github.com/open-license-manager As can be seen, there is not much info what needs to be done to configure and compile it, I'm not even sure that it is been configured to work with GCC 4.7.1 and Code Blocks.
Anyway if attempt to run the configuration with CMake-GUI then I receive the following error, AFAIU this library requires the boost library and Cmake-GUI downloads the boost automatically but at th middle of configuration throws the following error how am I supposed further procedd on that?
CMake Error at build/modules/add_boost.cmake:156 (message):
  Failed running ./bootstrap.sh;--with-toolset=gcc:

Call Stack (most recent call first):
  CMakeLists.txt:73 (add_boost)
Regards,