[CMake] Where does link.txt come from?

Nils Guillermin nils.guillermin at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 14:15:18 EDT 2015

I am using an outside tool that uses cmake (the tool is rosmake, from the
Robot Operating System). The problem is it is generating a link.txt file
that has multiples instances of arguments that look like

-l:/usr/lib/libopencv_blahblahblah.dylib

Asked on stackoverflow and confirmed what I expected, that those arguments
should look like

-L/usr/lib/libopencv_blahblah

or

-lopencv_blahblah

I was wondering where would I find the file responsible for creating
link.txt? I am trying to parse all these Makefile2's and CMakeFiles/*.make
files and getting confused.

Thanks,

Nils