[CMake] Main program not getting rebuilt when library changes.

Bill Hoffman bill.hoffman at kitware.com
Tue Oct 7 21:44:59 EDT 2014

On 10/7/2014 3:00 PM, Bill Greene wrote:

> At this point, I'm not sure we know much more than that MS has an
> extremely complex and idiosyncratic build system;
> something we probably knew before.
>
> Thanks to both of you for taking the time to investigate.
Something is very strange here.  I would recommend you install VS on a
different computer and see if you can reproduce.  If this did not work
consistently lots of folks would complain about it and the cmake test
cases would be failing all over the place.  There is something very
"special" about your setup...

-Bill