[CMake] ANN: CMake documentation in Dash

Alexis surryhill at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 03:42:22 EDT 2014

Hi,
for those working with Mac OS X and Dash¹ (a documentation viewer)
I have created a Dash docset generator for the CMake documentation:
https://github.com/afh/cmakedash

I have checked the licensing of the use of the documentation itself
and the CMake logo to the best of my knowledge, since IANAL it would
be great to have someone from Kitware have a look if everything
is attributed correctly. I have contacted them directly about a
month ago, but haven't received a reply.

Best regards,
Alexis

¹ http://kapeli.com/dash