[CMake] Ctest and custom measurements

ycollette.nospam at free.fr ycollette.nospam at free.fr
Tue Jul 29 10:44:07 EDT 2014

Hello,

I've got an executable built using cmake.
I use ctest to test my executable. Each time the executable is executed, a log file on std::cout is produced.
I the log file, I added the following XML tags:

<NamedMeasurement name="my measure" type="numeric/double"><Value>0.33</Value></NamedMeasurement>

I don't see these named measurements in the xml file produced by ctest -D NighlyStart ; ctest -D NighlyTest

I use cmake-2.8.12.2 under Fedora 20 64 bits.

Is it possible to add custom measurements in the xml file generated by ctest ?

Best regards,

YC