[CMake] CTest - Set Labels for different tests

Nils Gladitz nilsgladitz at gmail.com
Tue Jul 1 06:52:26 EDT 2014

On 07/01/2014 11:06 AM, Konstantin40 wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I want to use Labels to group some tests, that I want to execute
> together with one command.
> However, I cannot find how to specify property "label" for the tests.
>
> Is it possible to set this as test property? Could someone point me to
> somewhere, where this is shown?
> At the end of this mail, I add how I'm setting up the tests using
> CTestTest.cmake.

Do you mean CTestTestfile.cmake perchance?
Or is CTestTest.cmake some project specific include?

CTestTestfile.cmake itself in the context of CMake would be generated
from information provided in your CMakeLists.txt rather than handwritten
(unless you are using CTest without CMake).

The correct test property is called "LABELS":
http://cmake.org/cmake/help/v3.0/prop_test/LABELS.html

Nils