[CMake] CTest - Set Labels for different tests

Konstantin40 konstantin40 at polizisten-duzer.de
Tue Jul 1 05:06:38 EDT 2014

Hi everyone,

I want to use Labels to group some tests, that I want to execute together
with one command.
However, I cannot find how to specify property "label" for the tests.

Is it possible to set this as test property? Could someone point me to
somewhere, where this is shown?
At the end of this mail, I add how I'm setting up the tests using
CTestTest.cmake.

Thank you very much.
Konstantin

ADD_TEST( SomeTest mpiexec -np 12 $ENV{CIAO_SOURCE_DIRECTORY}/bin/arts "
arts.in" )
SET_TESTS_PROPERTIES( SomeTest PROPERTIES WORKING_DIRECTORY "SomeDir" )
SET_TESTS_PROPERTIES( SomeTest PROPERTIES PASS_REGULAR_EXPRESSION "END OF
SIMULATION" )
SET_TESTS_PROPERTIES( SomeTest PROPERTIES LABEL "SomeLabel" )