[CMake] Installing vcomp120.dll

Daniel Schepler dschepler at scalable-networks.com
Thu Dec 18 13:42:01 EST 2014

This should hopefully be an easy question: Our build of FreeImage has a dependency on vcomp120.dll.  However, it would seem that GetPrerequisites.cmake is skipping that dependency because it's in the Visual Studio installation directory, and also InstallRequiredSystemLibraries.cmake doesn't seem to have any facilities for installing that (even optionally).  So, my question is: what would be the best way to add an installation of that DLL so that we don't require the VS 2013 x64 redistributable, in such a way that it would be future-proof?
--
Daniel