[CMake] Difference between CMake and CVS CMake when using Bullseye

Bill Hoffman bill.hoffman at kitware.com
Thu Nov 21 16:19:52 EST 2013

On 11/21/2013 3:16 PM, NoRulez wrote:
> I followed the following article in the Wiki to extend my CTestScript:
>
> http://www.cmake.org/Wiki/CTest/Coverage#C.2FC.2B.2B_Coverage_with_Bullseye
>
> And i read about CVS CMake in the mailing list:
http://www.cmake.org/pipermail/cmake/2007-December/018610.html

OK, that was in 2007, bullseye support has been in CMake releases for a
long time now.

> In the logs i see that bullseye is running with the message:
"BullseyeCoverage Compile C++ 8.8.6 Windows License...."

> But I doesn't have the output in the coverage category under CDash.
With gcov I get the expected result.

Can you post the script you are using?

Also the output of the ctest run to go along with the script.

-Bill