[CMake] Difference between CMake and CVS CMake when using Bullseye

NoRulez norulez at me.com
Thu Nov 21 15:16:22 EST 2013

I followed the following article in the Wiki to extend my CTestScript:

http://www.cmake.org/Wiki/CTest/Coverage#C.2FC.2B.2B_Coverage_with_Bullseye

In the logs i see that bullseye is running with the message: "BullseyeCoverage Compile C++ 8.8.6 Windows License...."

But I doesn't have the output in the coverage category under CDash. With gcov I get the expected result.

Best Regards