[CMake] Running tests on remote machine

Robert Dailey rcdailey.lists at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 15:33:00 EDT 2013

It simply uses TCP connection to the remote machine, using the Windows
Remote Debugger service. it handles the details of remote debugging,
all I do is point it to the correct executable to run from my project
settings on the host machine. No authe

The only thing that the program needs on the VM is the runtime
libraries, which are available as a separate installer
(redistributable package). Basically my VM simulates a production
environment for the most part, where if you had installed the program
via installer on that machine, it would run in a similar fashion.

Looks like I'm stuck making my VM into a dev machine so I can build
the code from scratch & run tests :( ... unless anyone has some ideas.