[CMake] Hiring: simple Cmake build setup

Casey Basichis caseybasichis at gmail.com
Tue Mar 5 19:14:09 EST 2013

Hi,

I have a project I'm looking to hire for.

My target is iOS.  I have two small simple libraries with no or minimal
dependencies and autoconf builds that I need to Cmake to cross compile on
iOS/Clang/Libc++.

I am also interested i discussing a somewhat more holistic effort towards a
nightly type test setup.

Currently I am copying folders as revision control and building in xcode.

I look forward to learning Cmake in the long run, but I need to get up and
running in the mean time.

Thanks,
Casey
--
Casey James Basichis
Composer - Adventure Time - Cartoon Network
caseybasichis at gmail.com
310.387.7540