[CMake] Externally build library import

Szymon Gatner szymon.gatner at gmail.com
Wed Jun 12 10:36:15 EDT 2013

Hi,

I have a library that already has a build setup. On windows it uses .bat
file that invokes VC compiler and builds a lib file. I would like to first
call this bat file during the build process and then use this library in
rest of the CMake project. After a research I think I need 2 things:

- custom command or custom target (not sure which actually)

- add_library with IMPORTED paramater pointing to a path with lib file
generated by previous step

unfortunately I am not able to make it work. Custom target/command are not
called.  How to make this work?

Regards,
Szymon Gatner