[CMake] ExternalProject + include directories

Olivier Pierard olivier.pierard at cenaero.be
Wed Jun 5 11:42:48 EDT 2013

Dear all,

I'm trying to use 'ExternalProject' command but, at compilation time of
the final project, I cannot add include directories of third-party
libraries on which this external project depends...

Illustration on an example:
- Project 'A' (final one) uses ExternalProject to co, build and install
'B', which depends himself on 'C'
- In a file from 'A', I include a header from 'B', which itself include
a header from 'C'
- In project A, I specify include dirs of project B (is it possible to
avoid it by the way ?), but I want to avoid to specify those from C, as
there is no direct link

What's the best way to handle such kind of dependencies with
ExternalProject ?  I would like a solution as simple as in the Find modules.

Thank you in advance for any hint,

Olivier