[CMake] What's the best cmake continuous integration open source tool?

James Sutherland James.Sutherland at utah.edu
Wed Jul 17 15:00:58 EDT 2013

I have been very pleased with Jenkins.  I have it building >10 different
projects on several platforms.  It is quite good at handling multiple build
configuations as well as project dependencies.

Coming from buildbot (yuck), Jenkins is really nice.

James

On Tue, Jul 16, 2013 at 2:27 PM, Alexander Neundorf <a.neundorf-work at gmx.net