[CMake] CPack: Packaging debug and release configurations in a single zip

Yngve Inntjore Levinsen yngve.levinsen at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 04:12:21 EST 2013

Did you try to create two targets and add per-target compile flags?

Something along the lines of
add_library(mylib_rel ${sources})
add_library(mylib_dbg ${sources})
set_target_properties(mylib_rel PROPERTIES COMPILE_FLAGS -O3)
set_target_properties(mylib_dbg PROPERTIES COMPILE_FLAGS -O0 -g)

Not entirely sure if COMPILE_FLAGS is a valid property of targets
though, but I would imagine there is a solution which looks similar to
this..

Cheers,
Yngve