[CMake] CPack: Packaging debug and release configurations in a single zip

Patrick Johnmeyer pjohnmeyer+cmake at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 14:09:20 EST 2013

I have looked through the CMake wikis and several mailing list threads that
the following google search returned, and I have not found a definitive
answer to my question.

[site:www.cmake.org/pipermail/cmake CPack multiple configurations in one
package]

My team delivers debug and release libraries, built under Visual Studio. We
would like to package the debug and release libraries in a single zip file.
However, I can only figure out how to get CPack to generate the zip for one
configuration at a time. I could merge the two zip files after the fact,
but it seems to me that there must be an easy way to get CPack to do this.
Is there?

Regards,
pj