[CMake] ERROR when trying to Configure CMake

Rikkin koiti.silva at gmail.com
Fri Aug 30 14:00:12 EDT 2013

Hello,
I'm getting an error when I try to Configure CMake. This is the error:

CMake Error at C:/Program Files (x86)/CMake
2.8/share/cmake-2.8/Modules/FindQt4.cmake:1382 (message):
  Found unsuitable Qt version "" from NOTFOUND, this code requires Qt 4.x
Call Stack (most recent call first):
  CMakeModules/ODQtUtils.cmake:32 (FIND_PACKAGE)
  CMakeLists.txt:38 (OD_INIT_QT)

I do have a Qt version 4.x installed here. But the installer can't find it.

What I have to do?