[CMake] (no subject)

Ruqayya Raza ruqayyaraza at gmail.com
Wed Aug 14 07:18:35 EDT 2013

I have tried to compile CMAKE gui using pre built binaries but I keep
getting this error and no one so far has been able to help me out. Please
please help me in this regard!

CMake Warning at /OpenCV2.3/cmake/OpenCVConfig.cmake:153 (message):

Found OpenCV 2.4.3 Windows Super Pack but it has not binaries compatible

with your configuration.

You should manually point CMake variable OpenCV_DIR to your build of OpenCV
library.

Call Stack (most recent call first):

CMakeLists.txt:2 (find_package)

CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:2 (find_package):

Found package configuration file:

/OpenCV2.3/cmake/OpenCVConfig.cmake

but it set OpenCV_FOUND to FALSE so package "OpenCV" is considered to be

NOT FOUND.

Configuring incomplete, errors occurred!