[CMake] Find modules for SDL2

Benjamin Eikel cmake at eikel.org
Wed Aug 14 05:57:39 EDT 2013

Hello,

I have written find modules for SDL2, SDL2_image and SDL2_net (see attachment).
I have tested them on Linux and Windows/MinGW with self-compiled SDL2
libraries. I did neither test with Visual Studio nor on OS X. Feel free to use
them if they are helpful for you (they are licensed under the standard license
of CMake find modules).
My question: Is it good to create new find modules for SDL2, or should the
existing SDL find modules be updated to search for SDL2?
If existing modules should be used: How to handle the case when both SDL and
SDL2 are found?
If new modules should be created: Shall I create a topic branch for the new
modules and create the missing ones (e.g., SDL2_mixer)?

Kind regards
Benjamin