No subject

Tue Aug 6 13:31:21 EDT 2013

task.

Among various things, one of the final step of the current procedure is to
execute an InnoSetup compilation script (the step that generates a package
- not the step consisting of executing an install). This inno setup script
is not trivial and contains quite a lot of work, so I really do not want to
'redo' this part, I just want to use it.

I've got some little experience with cmake, ctest and cdash. I have got lib
and exe svn-updated, built, tested and reported to cdash every night and
then, but I did not do anything with cpack (yet)... thought it was a good
way to start :).
Some sub-part / sub-tree of the project are already using cmake.

My question:
I have read that cpack "works" with NSIS... but how does it stand with
InnoSetup ??? Could not find in the docs and in my google searches any
positive insight on how to make my InnoSetup compilation script to work
with CPack.
Maybe I missed an article or a paragraph in the docs. Any pointers ?

Otherwise my fallback position will be to script everything with some
higher level batch file (argh!).

Thanks in advance for your advices.

Cheers;
Nit.

--14dae93d96fc6cbb3204e3bce3bc

double up with an existing one ; I tried to check past posts in the archive=
indows (only) that require some automatic packaging - the current procedure=
 is a painful doc to read and follow with multiple steps --&gt; prone to er=
ror.<br>
 step of the current procedure is to execute an InnoSetup compilation scrip=
t (the step that generates a package - not the step consisting of executing=
 an install). This inno setup script is not trivial and contains quite a lo=
t of work, so I really do not want to &#39;redo&#39; this part, I just want=
 to use it.<br>
ash. I have got lib and exe svn-updated, built, tested and reported to cdas=
h every night and then, but I did not do anything with cpack (yet)... thoug=
ht it was a good way to start :).<br>
Some sub-part / sub-tree of the project are already using cmake.<br><br></d=
 with NSIS... but how does it stand with InnoSetup ??? Could not find in th=
e docs and in my google searches any positive insight on how to make my Inn=
oSetup compilation script to work with CPack.<br>

--14dae93d96fc6cbb3204e3bce3bc--