[CMake] macro/functions in ctest scripts

Jakub Zakrzewski jzakrzewski at e2e.ch
Fri Aug 9 02:30:27 EDT 2013

-----Original Message-----
From: cmake-bounces at cmake.org [mailto:cmake-bounces at cmake.org] On Behalf Of Yngve Inntjore Levinsen
Sent: Donnerstag, 8. August 2013 17:54
Cc: cmake at cmake.org
Subject: Re: [CMake] macro/functions in ctest scripts

Den 08. aug. 2013 17:36, skrev Jakub Zakrzewski:
> Hi,
>
> a neee - just ignore this - I need more sleep...
>
> This indeed looks like a correct piece of code.
> Moreover - it works perfectly with my ctest...

No problem. I noticed that if I add this in the "ctest run script", i.e.
the script I execute like "ctest -S myscript.cmake", then the macro works correctly. Hence perhaps it is correct that the ctest --help-command is reporting this as such. However what I am trying to do now (not sure if it is supposed to work), is to add this to a 'CTestTestfile.cmake' file in the project itself, where the project is not using cmake (there is nothing to compile so it doesn't make much sense to use cmake).

Cheers,
Yngve