[CMake] macro/functions in ctest scripts

Yngve Inntjore Levinsen yngve.levinsen at gmail.com
Thu Aug 8 11:54:09 EDT 2013

Den 08. aug. 2013 17:36, skrev Jakub Zakrzewski:
> Hi,
>
> a neee - just ignore this - I need more sleep...
>
> This indeed looks like a correct piece of code.
> Moreover - it works perfectly with my ctest...

No problem. I noticed that if I add this in the "ctest run script", i.e.
the script I execute like "ctest -S myscript.cmake",
then the macro works correctly. Hence perhaps it is correct that the
ctest --help-command is reporting this as such. However what I am trying
to do now (not sure if it is supposed to work), is to add this to a
'CTestTestfile.cmake' file in the project itself, where the project is
not using cmake (there is nothing to compile so it doesn't make much
sense to use cmake).

Cheers,
Yngve