[CMake] CPack Generator for the Mac App Store

Jean-Christophe Fillion-Robin jchris.fillionr at kitware.com
Tue Apr 23 11:47:05 EDT 2013

Hi Folks,

As far as I remember, there is an issue with the "install(CODE | SCRIPT
..." that prevent it from being executed last. As a workaround, something
like this could be done:
https://github.com/Slicer/Slicer/blob/32979bf79bc2db503bbbe4b29082d5dd97411ebb/CMake/SlicerCPack.cmake#L61-66

See http://cmake.org/Bug/view.php?id=6618

Hth
Jc

On Tue, Apr 23, 2013 at 11:34 AM, Brian Milco <bcmilco at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Apr 23, 2013 at 7:26 AM, Clinton Stimpson <clinton at elemtech.com>wrote:
>>
>>  As a cmake module, it could be used at packaging
>> time by having a install(CODE ...) in the CMakeLists.txt file.
>>

> Where would you call the install(CODE ...)? I wrote a shell script to do
> the signing first, and I tried to use install(CODE ...) as the last line
> before packaging and I usually ended up with an .app that was modified
> after it was signed. Which is another reason I decide to added it directly
> to the code.
>
> and the new cpack generator be a class derived from cmCPackGenerator.
>>

> Okay.
>
> -Brian
>
> --

> http://www.cmake.org/Wiki/CMake_FAQ