[CMake] CPack Generator for the Mac App Store

Brian Milco bcmilco at gmail.com
Tue Apr 23 11:34:32 EDT 2013

On Tue, Apr 23, 2013 at 7:26 AM, Clinton Stimpson <clinton at elemtech.com>wrote:

>  As a cmake module, it could be used at packaging
> time by having a install(CODE ...) in the CMakeLists.txt file.

Where would you call the install(CODE ...)? I wrote a shell script to do
the signing first, and I tried to use install(CODE ...) as the last line
before packaging and I usually ended up with an .app that was modified
after it was signed. Which is another reason I decide to added it directly
to the code.

and the new cpack generator be a class derived from cmCPackGenerator.

Okay.

-Brian