[CMake] CTest / CDash integration

Martin Baute solar at rootdirectory.de
Tue Apr 9 10:11:06 EDT 2013

I realize I haven't been all that clear about my intentions.

I want to keep the amount of configuration files at a minimum.
Lots of the information that is required for CTest (like config
settings, source path, binary path etc.) or CDash (server address,
project name) are already given in CMakeLists.txt, so naturally
I am looking to keep it all together instead of spreading it over
a number of different files cluttering my project.

The information available in the documentation is focussing on
various details, but doesn't really explain the "right" (intended)
way of putting together a CMake-built project that supports
uploading CTest results to a CDash server, so I was wondering
if I was missing something.

Regards,
--
Martin Baute