[CMake] How to ignore configure warnings in a ctest run?

Matthias Kretz kretz at kde.org
Fri May 25 05:38:35 EDT 2012

Hi,

in my project I added a few warnings to tell users of the library about
compiler issues or such. But when I run a nightly build with such a compiler I
really don't care to see that warning (well, rather I'd like to see a warning
if the warning is missing) on the dashboard. But I didn't succeed in ignoring
the warning yet. It appears that CTEST_CUSTOM_WARNING_EXCEPTION is not used
for configure output, is it?
Do you know of any way to do it, or would it be possible to have some way to
do it in a future version?

Regards,
  	Matthias